Anti-Static Compact Space Chamber Plus* with Cross Valve Technology™
Designed to deliver medication more effectively to the lungs compared to pMDI alone1, enabling asthma and COPD patients to take control.
- Cross Valve TechnologyTM is designed to provide low resistance, one-way flow during inhalation for improved drug delivery and ease of use.
- Anti-static chamber allows maximisation of aerosol medication suspension2.
- Does not need priming and can be used straight out of the package.
- Transparent chamber allows clear visualisation of valve movement and enables direct confirmation of correct use by patients.
- Universal inhaler base?fits most pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDI).
- Multipurpose mouthpiece?can be used with standard 22 mm OD mouthpiece fittings for the delivery of asthma and COPD medication.
- Compact size for convenient handling and storage in school bags, handbags and briefcases.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Can be boiled.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- pMDI can be stored in chamber body.
- For use as part of an asthma action plan.
- Available as Anti-static Compact Space Chamber Plus* only or as Combination Packs with Silicone Face Masks (Small, Medium and Large).
|Mouthpiece||22 mm OD; 15 mm ID|
|Mask Sizing||Small: Age 0 – 1
Medium: Age 1 – 5
Large: Age 5 – Adult
|Materials of Constructions|
|Inhaler Base||Thermoplastic Elastomer|
1Terzano C (2001). Pressurized metered dose inhalers and add-on devices. Pulmonary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 14, 351-366.
2White, G 2014. Equipment Theory for Respiratory Care, 5th edn. Cengage Learning, Boston.
*Available in the US as Compact Space ChamberTM and Compact Space ChamberTM with Cross Valve TechnologyTM.