Elastic strap not made with natural rubber latex, to assist various procedures such as blood collection and venipuncture
Code: T-BD-001 (Blue)
Code: T-BD-002 (Pink)
The tourniquet is an elastic strap?with white ABS buckle. It is used together with blood collection needle and accessories to slow the flow back of venous blood during collection, infusion, transfusion or venipuncture. It is used to tie around limbs of animals to compress arteries and regulate blood flow. The tourniquet may also be used to assist other medical procedures. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
Available in 2 colours.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Seat-belt design for instant release
- Tough white ABS clasp
- Slow and rapid release levers
- Can be used as gentle restraint for limbs during transport, anaesthestic or resuscitation
- Allows visibility of blood stain on the tourniquet (for Pink tourniquet only)
- Dimensions: 400mm (L) x 30mm (W)