Portable and come with masks for easy augmentation of ventilation.
Code: RS-7595-BVMDC (Small)
Code: RS-7595-BVMDA (Large)
Resuscitators are portable medical devices which temporarily augment ventilation during ventilatory insufficiency or ventilatory failure. The resuscitators are available in different sizes, to accommodate animals of various sizes, and contain?a duck-bill valve in the non-rebreathing valve (with or without pressure limiting valve).?An adequate reservoir bag is used with the ventilation bag when the oxygen gas is supplied to the animal. All of the resuscitators come with mask to be used as a port to receive the animal’s connector of the resuscitator. The device should only be used by persons who have received adequate training and instructions from qualified personnel.
- Single Use and Disposable
- Minimizes the risk of cross contamination
- Economical Design
- Cost saving
- Leakage Free
- Slip-free Texture and Arrow-shape Bag (with foldable design)
- Bag Volume:
- 550 ? 50ml (Small)
- 1500 ? 100ml (Large)
- Max Stroke Volume:
- 300 ? 30ml (Small)
- 800 ? 50ml (Large)
- Reservoir Volume:
- 1000ml (Small)
- 2500ml (Large)
- Animal Valve Connector: 22/15mm ISO Swivel Connector
- Reservoir Valve Connector: to bag inlet (29mm ID), to O2 reservoir (25mm OD)
- Ins./Expiratory Resistance: < 3.0cmH2O @50lpm
- Operating Temperature: -18? ~+50?
- Storage Temperature: -40? ~+60?
- Shelf life: 3 years